Monday, January 29, 2007

Getting Organized on Monday!

Welcome Monday Madness Participants to our new "Organizing Blog." Feel free to leave comments, tips, and join in discussions. Check out our first post below. Any input is always appreciated!

1. Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what is your most important one?
I don't make New Year's resolutions but I do plan on improving my business www.findmorefacts.com (shameless plug, sorry) this year and cleaning out every closet in my house!

2. Easter is coming. Many Christians give up something for Lent. Do you give something up for any reason (or season)? What is it this year?
I'm not very good about this. Sometimes I will give up sweets for Lent.


3. Do you watch the Super Bowl? If so, do you watch it with a group? If not, what do you do while the game is on? Anything special?
I will be watching this year since I am from Chicago! :-D GO BEARS!!! I'm not sure who we will be with but I know there will be a lot of good snacking involved.

4. Would you miss Monday Madness if it stopped permanently?
Most definitely! I look forward to it every week.

5. Name at least one theme for MM questions. Share at least one question for that theme.

How about cooking?

Share recipes if you feel so inclined :-)

What is your favorite main course to prepare?
What is your favorite side dish to prepare?
Do you like to bake? If so, what is your favorite?
What one dish would you like to learn to cook?
What is your worst cooking disaster?

Have a great week!

Karen
www.findmorefacts.com
You will find lots of great deals on cookware, flatware, cutlery, appliances, gourmet foods, and items and services to help run your business.

http://findmorefacts.blogspot.com

www.wowekidsmag.com
Our fun FREE online kids magazine. Lots of great info and links in the Parents Pages too!

P.S. I think the new Blogger system has a bit of a glitch, there was nowhere to put a post title today. Sorry if it looks a bit weird.

4 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, you're the first one on MM this week. Congrats!

I haven't finished mine yet but thought of visiting you first.

Small sacrifices like that mean so much. I have to admit that over the years, I have neglected the real essence of lent and have failed to make real sacrifices.

Great set of questions. Good luck on your business and hope it continues to prosper.

Have a good week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Karen, I must have been channeling your organizing blog. Woke up yesterday and thought, "Man! This place needs organizing!" and promptly put it down as this week's mission. I'll be checking out your tips--I can use the help!
Iris

DawnK said...

Good answers. Good luck to the Bears. I don't really care who wins. I could easily answer questions about cooking!

Sunflower said...

Great answers and Happy MM!

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog and supporting me! Welcome back anytime.

I will Exercise for Comments!
Sunflower